About Concierge Medicine
The Concierge Membership and add-ons offered by The Wellness Institute of Dallas exceed all other options in concierge memberships.
Our vision is to redefine the standard of healthcare at the community level, The Wellness Institute of Dallas has made it our mission to connect and educate our community about what true health and wellness really look like. There are too many imposters in the healthcare field that label their care as concierge wellness when it is just the same old primary care and acute care with an expensive price tag.
They continue to focus on treating symptoms and fail to address and form a game plan as to why these symptoms are occurring. The Wellness Institute of Dallas is offering a Concierge Wellness plan that dedicates the time to qualified providers and the Structure to make sure that you not only get exceptional primary care but also address the cause of the symptoms and health care problems you are experiencing. With a strong emphasis on patient education, our goal is to empower our patients in our community to grow towards a preventative strategy for their health. Our goal is for your symptoms and medication list to shrink under our care and not continue to Grow!
Chronic disease is continuing to grow by impacting 3 to 6 million new Americans each year, costing 3.8 trillion dollars annually. The Wellness Institute of Dallas, through our Concierge Membership Care plan, is focused to change this trend in our community. If you are wanting more out of your annual healthcare visits and want to be part of our positive change in the healthcare community, click here to find out more about becoming a Concierge Care Member.
"We travel all the way from west of Fort Worth to go to the Wellness Institute of Dallas. Our whole family has received treatment there for several personal complaints and we always consider them because we keep getting fantastic results. We get regular chiropractic care and we are also getting some neurological therapy, We appreciate Dr. Nutt and all the staff at their facility. They treat us for overall health, and treat us individually and appropriately! I have recommended this practice to friends and coworkers, and I am doing the same for you too. You will probably find, as we do that you will always come away with just the treatment you need and a little good health practical knowledge with every visit."- D.H. / Google / Apr 19, 2020
"Great place to go for chiropractic and functional medicine."- R.G. / Google / May 17, 2023
"Dr. Nutt and the team are amazing! I have never had a doctor so determined to help me. I have seen multiple different doctors for my issues and he is by far the most knowledgeable and eager to get me feeling better. Thank you!"- M.H. / Google / Feb 13, 2022
"Great experience!"- J.S. / Google / Jan 27, 2022
"Incredibly impressed with the level of service and knowledge of Dr. Nutt."- S.S. / Google / Jul 06, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s Included in your Integrative Membership Plan?
The 12-month Comprehensive Care membership plan is an annual care plan that provides the best of your traditional primary care visit with an integrative and holistic patient and problem-focused approach with each visit.
- 5 in-depth medical visits with your medical provider to:
- Initial visit of 90 minutes, (4) 60-minute follow-up visits
- Review your medical questionnaires and intake forms to understand your important health history, current health concerns, and short and long-term health goals.
- You will receive an in-depth medical and physical exam and if indicated follow-up monitoring of any essential findings on your follow up visits.
These will help your doctor determine your risk factors, areas of ongoing focus, and potential causes behind complaints and areas indicated on the exam. This in turn will allow for very specific and thorough recommendations for advanced testing and blood work to help identify causes behind symptoms as well as best short-term and long-term game plans. Go over your personalized health plan with you, review results in depth from your testing, discuss your progress, and work with you to adjust your plan to optimize your healthcare and to focus on the why and emphasize prevention and education. 5 Health Coach and Nutrition Visits to map out your strengths and areas needing support, address recommended lifestyle changes, set achievable goals, and adjust your health care based on progress. Your health coach will be working hand-in-hand with
your medical provider
- A personalized health plan that addresses your lifestyle, nutrition, sleep, movement, and mental wellbeing and your personalized goals for each.
- You will have access to advanced diagnostic testing for hormones, genetics, and more.
- Convenient online or text scheduling so you can find a time that works best for you.
- Unlimited text and email support from your healthcare and support team, with responses within 48 hrs.
- Prescriptions for medications and supplements all in one convenient location.
- 15% discount off All IV Therapy Bags.
- 15% discount off All supplement purchases.
- 10% discount off Infrared Sauna Sessions
- 15% discount off All Regenerative Medicine Services (Stem Cell Therapy and PRP Therapy)
What is NOT included in my Membership Plan:
Because we approach each individual’s patients' health as personalized as possible each patient’s lab and testing requirements are different. Because of this, laboratory and testing will vary patient by patient and this cost is not included in the membership. We offer the best cash prices negotiated with all our testing options to our members. If you have health insurance it can often be used for routine labs and testing and will be billed by the
testing facility. It is important to know your deductible and co-pays, as cash prices may still be cheaper depending on the individual’s insurance.
- Urgent care visits, medications and supplementation are not included in the cost of membership.
- Non-medical services offered by The Wellness Institute of Dallas like chiropractic care, functional neurology, dry needling, complex functional medicine, infrared sauna sessions, IV therapy, regenerative medicine, cosmetic services are not covered with your concierge membership. There are discounts for many of the uncovered services.
What does Unlimited Messaging Mean?
This feature means that one of our providers will email you with a response to your question within 72 hours of receipt of email. This response will be through email or phone, depending on the specific question. If the question is complex and requires more attention, your provider may want an in-office visit with you.
The Unlimited Messaging is NOT for Emergency Care. If there is a medical emergency please go to the local emergency care provider or Call 911.
Can I use my HSA/FSA Account to Pay for Membership?
Yes, many of our members use their HSA/FSA accounts to cover the clinical visit fees, testing and supplementation. If you need any documentation or itemized receipts we can easily provide assistance in getting this covered. Since individual plans can vary, it is important and we recommended calling and verifying with your carrier that costs are covered.
Membership Options and Pricing
Integrative Membership Plan:
- Our Integrative membership plan costs as low as $165 per month or a one time fee of $1980.
- Couples/Pairs Pricing, $275 per month or a one time fee of $3300.
- Family Plan, $350 per month or a one time fee of $4200.
Membership Add-On Services:
Brain Health Focus Add-On: $291 per month ($165 + $127), or a one time fee of $3500.
- Annual Comprehensive Neurological Assessment
- ROF w/ Patient Specific Brain Exercises
- Annual CNS Vitals Screening and ROF
- Annual Membership to Brain Game App w/ clinician performance tracking
- Annual EEG
- 10 % Off Anti-Aging Services
Anti-Aging Add-on: $532 per month ($165 + $367) or a one time fee of $6380.
- 6 NAD+ IV's
- 4 PRP Skin Pen Treatments
- Infrared Sauna Package (daily access)
- 20 % off PRP and Stem Cell services
Can I use Medicare since I Qualify?
The providers at The Wellness Institute of Dallas are opted out of Medicare. The Medicare Agreement is required by all of our joining members and acknowledges that you agree not to submit a claim, or to ask the doctor to submit a claim to Medicare. If you don’t sign our Medicare Agreement, we are unable to partner with you in your healthcare journey. Laboratory and imaging may be covered depending on the specific testing.